Text Mining : From Ontology Learning to Automated Text Processing Applications
The book is suitable for all readers that completed undergraduate studies of computational linguistics, quantitative linguistics, computer science and computational humanities. It assumes basic knowledge of computer science and corpus processing as well as of statistics.
Download Text Mining : From Ontology Learning to Automated Text Processing Applications (9783319359304).pdf, available at ebookdownloadfree.co for free.
- Chris Biemann, Alexander Mehler
- Paperback | 238 pages
- 155 x 235 x 13.46mm | 519g
- Publication date
- 24 Sep 2016
- Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country
- Cham, Switzerland
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
- Illustrations note
- 23 Illustrations, color; 27 Illustrations, black and white; X, 238 p. 50 illus., 23 illus. in color.