Guided Mindfulness Meditation Series 2
Guided sitting meditations--the basics of mindfulness meditation
- Mindfulness while lying down--guided sessions for learning how to "fall awake" rather than fall asleep, which, teaches Kabat-Zinn, is what mindfulness is all about
- The Mountain Meditation and Lake Meditation--evokes two powerful images to deepen concentration and expand one's feeling for the inward gesture involved in mindfulness practice
- Silence, with bells to mark the passage of time--5-, 10-, 15-, 20-, and 30-minute timed sessions
Mindfulness is moment-to-moment non-judgmental awareness, a way to connect with a deep sense of comfort, balance, insight, and freedom within our own lives, both physically and emotionally. It is a way to embody sanity, clarity, and harmony, even in challenging circumstances. And it's a way to heal ourselves and our relationships with others. But it does require cultivation. These guided meditations provide an essential set of tools to help support that process.
Download Guided Mindfulness Meditation Series 2 (9781622031207).pdf, available at ebookdownloadfree.co for free.
- Jon Kabat-Zinn
- CD-Audio | 1 pages
- 135 x 145 x 15.24mm | 113g
- Publication date
- 01 Jan 2014
- SOUNDS TRUE INC
- Publication City/Country
- Louisville, CO, United States
- Bestsellers rank