Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant
A pioneer in the field of fertility, Zita West's programme is invaluable for couples trying to conceive. Harley Street's most popular fertility expert, and favourite consultant to celebrity clients, guides the reader through a process of vital physical and mental preparation.
The book is for every couple trying to conceive and has fascinating advice taken from Zita's 20 years of experience as midwife and 7 years as an acupuncturist.
It provides a structured, easy-to-follow step-by-step programme, complete with case studies and and enormously detailed questionnaire.
The guide includes details on:
- when and how often to have sex
- what can prevent fertilisation and conception
- everything you need to know about sperm and ovulation
- nutrition, supplements and herbs
- complementary therapies such as acupressure, lymphatic massage and hypnotherapy
- how to overcome stress and other emotional blocks to pregnancy
- PCOS, endometriosis and other health issues
- tests and procedures if there is a problem
- and much much more.